How do I download all of my student's storyboards?Last Updated: September 20, 2019
Need to download all of your student's storyboards at once to post on your class website or keep for offline grading? You can now download all storyboards in an assignment with just the click of a button. This option downloads each storyboard as a high-res image and puts them all together in a .zip folder for you.
Downloading All Storyboards in an Assignment
1. Click on the assignment you want to view.
2. Scroll down below the first storyboard displayed.
3. Click "Download All Storyboards".
4. The storyboards will automatically download in a .zip folder and be stored wherever your downloads usually go.
5. To retrieve the storyboards, extract them from the .zip folder!